Viore Verdejo

100% Verdejo. Of which, more tan 80% comes from old vineyard consisting of Bush vines that are harvested by hand. The remaining 20% of the vines are Young (between 20 and 40 years old), trellised, and harvested by machine at night.

Cold grape maceration for 10 hours, before pressing. Racking of the must and fermentation occurs in temperatura controlled, stainless-steel tanks, while the lees are stirred in order to keep them in suspensión.

Servee between 8º and 10ºC

Clean and brillant color, pale yellow shade with greenish hues. Tropical and citrus fruit aroma pair with a floral background. Well structured in the mouth, alluring. Long finish and balsamic notes.

Allergens: Contains sulfites.

  • Alcohol: 12.5
  • Type of wine: Young White Wine

We use our cookies and third party cookies to improve our services, obtain statistics, display navigation-based advertising, and to facilitate your interaction with social networks. By continuing to navigate you consent to the use of cookies. More information on our cookie policy and changing your browser settings is available here

Accept